Water purifiers are lifelines for health and wellbeing in most urban households. When you set up your home, choosing the right water purifier may appear to be a daunting task for the uninitiated. However, if you spend some time in researching the ideal water purifier that will suit your needs you will find that the task is far easier than you had anticipated. Some people might tell you that the decision is a no-brainer – just go for the latest model available in the market. After all, latest mean safest.
This logic may not work in many cases as latest may not always be the best choice. For instance, water purifiers can be quite expensive so one would be forced to make a choice that falls within one’s budget. Moreover, a lot of so-called advanced features may not be necessary for you as the water quality in your house may not be as bad as some other area. Your research should cover the following aspects:
- Quality of water: checking the quality of the water supply in your area. Impurities in water are measured according to the level of TDS (Total Dissolved Solids). TDS contain both harmful as well as beneficial elements. So, you must choose a water purifier that not only removes the harmful elements but also retains the useful ones.
- Source of water: You need to take into account the source of water, i.e., whether it is supplied by local corporations or from bore wells or a mixture of both.
- Type of water: Based on the information you have learned about the source, you will be able to infer if your water is soft or hard.
All these factors will help you decide if you require a gravity-based, RO (reverse osmosis), UV (ultraviolet), ultrafiltration, or RO+UV water purifier. Other factors that you need to keep in mind are:
- Depending on the size of your family you can choose one with lower or higher storage capacity.
- Apart from gravity-based water purifiers, all the others need electricity for operation.
- Not all water purifier manufacturers offer free installation, so it might be better if you stick to reputed brand even if they are a bit more expensive than local brands.
The one thing you don’t need to worry about is maintenance and servicing because Lifeasy will take care of that for you. Whether you need water purifier service in Gurgaon or Noida, Lifeasy will send their trained technicians to repair and service your appliance quickly, efficiently and at reasonable rates.